***Currently Blue Only***
Our Ultimate Premium Korean Pearl Knit microfibre cloth is very a popular choice for paint correction. Perfect for removing compounds and final finishing. No lint.
- Premium Korean Microfibre, 70/30 blend
- Super Soft
- No Lint
- No elasticity means your cloth will keep its shape
- Perfect for removing compounds and final finish
- Can be used on on all paints
- Ultra Sonic Cut
- Edgeless means no scratching or marring.
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German “Karl Mayer” Production Equipment.
- This is the Ultimate paint correction cloth.
- Box of 50 = $3.25 each
- Looking for smaller quantities? | VISIT OUR RETAIL WEBSITE TO PURCHASE
Size: 40cm x 40cm
Colour: Blue or Yellow
Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
Material Weight: 325 GSM (Grams per Square Metre)
Material: 100% Microfibre
Country of Origin: South Korea
Microfibre cloths are machine washable. Wash with a mild liquid detergent free of bleach and fabric softeners. Wash separate from linting material such as cotton, suggest washing on its own. We recommend NOT to use Chlorine Bleach as this prematurely “breaks down” the fibres and Reduces/Eliminates the valuable dust & dirt collecting properties of the microfibre. Avoid fabric softeners as it clogs the fibres. Tumble dry on low heat only.
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Use damp for general cleaning, Wet for heavily soiled cleaning, and dry for dusting
- Absorbs up to 7 times its weight in moisture
- Effective Cleaning Solution to remove dust and dirt without using chemicals
- Ability to undergo hundreds of washes, providing the cloth has not been mistreated.
- These microfibre cloths have been Microfibre World’s premium product Since 2007!